Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Yagyu Retsudo is a man on fire. For years he's been planning the destruction of Ogami Itto, the Lone Wolf. Ogami is a one-man army, having cut down all of Yagyu's sons , except one, who's been sent to avenge his brothers or die trying! Meanwhile, the toughest cop in Edo, now retired, has the chance to take in the killer of a lifetime, Ogami himself. But is he up to the task? And Daigoro, the Wolf's cub, finds himself in adventures of his own, befriending a rich family and their spoiled son, and mysterious female falconers! It's all in a day's work for Lone Wolf and Cub... Don't miss out on the best-selling graphic novels of the year and a series that belongs on every bookshelf!
This volume contains the following stories:
The Moon in the East, the Sun in the West
The Hojiro Yagyu
The Bird Catchers
(C) 1986-2015 by Dark Horse Comics Inc. and its respective Licensors. Dark Horse, Dark Horse Comics, and the Dark Horse logo are trademarks of Dark Horse Comics, Inc., registered in various categories and countries. Dark Horse respects your privacy.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Lone Wolf and Cub|
|Japanese Title||子連れ狼 (Kozure Ookami)|
|Alternative Title||Lone Wolf & Cub|
|Publisher||Dark Horse Comics|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Action ,Completed Series|
|Available since||April 12, 2016 (08:00 AM) PT / April 13, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||322pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.