Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The year is 2025， the older brother decides to trust himself just one last time. It’s the start of an adventure that aims for Mars via JAXA in the town of Tsukuba! The official Space Brothers manga is ready to launch! Two brothers looked to the starry skies as children and made a promise. And now， in the year 2025， the younger brother， Hibito， is carrying out his promise. He is an astronaut who has been selected as a crew member for mankind’s first longterm base on the moon. Meanwhile， the older brother， Mutta， has just been fired from his job and is unemployed. A text message from Hibito sends him applying to be an astronaut and shooting for the stars!
(C) Chuya Koayama/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Space Brothers|
|Japanese Title||宇宙兄弟 (Uchuu Kyoudai)|
|Genre||Manga ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Sci-fi ,Slice of Life ,Seinen ,Anime ,Drama ,Family|
|Available since||December 05, 2016 (07:00 AM) PT / December 06, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||208pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Space Brothers, Chapter 251
Space Brothers, Chapter 252
Space Brothers, Chapter 253
Space Brothers, Chapter 254
Space Brothers, Chapter 255
Space Brothers, Chapter 256
Space Brothers, Chapter 257
Space Brothers, Chapter 258
Space Brothers, Chapter 259
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.