Tsukasa， a college student， is rescued from an attack by a devil， one of many vampires that can blend in among the human population. Anzai， her savior， is a half-devil who exploits his supernatural gifts as a member of a shadowy police task force that specializes in devil-related crime in Tokyo. As Anzai continues to keep guard over Tsukasa， the two quickly forge a tentative bond?one that Anzai fears will test his iron-clad rule of never drinking human blood…
(C) Ryo Hanada / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Devils' Line|
|Japanese Title||デビルズライン (Devils' Line)|
|Alternative Title||Debiruzu Rain|
|Genre||Manga ,Horror ,Vampires ,Supernatural ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,KC Simulpub ,Completed Series ,Non-Human ,Anime|
|Available since||November 07, 2016 (07:00 AM) PT / November 08, 2016 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||226pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Devils' Line, Chapter 1
Devils' Line, Chapter 2
Devils' Line, Chapter 3
Devils' Line, Chapter 4
Devils' Line, Chapter 5
Devils' Line, Chapter 6
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.