Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The Acceleration Research Society, a mysterious organization maneuvering in secret, makes their headquarters at the top of Tokyo Midtown Tower, where the Archangel Metatron is enshrined. This completely invincible Legend-class Enemy guards the Society from all would-be attackers, and so the Seven Kings meet in order to devise some means to defeat the Enemy and the Acceleration Research Society along with it.The secret plan they come up with necessitates that Silver Crow gain a new ability, Theoretical Mirror.Although he's been ordered to obtain this ability--which can withstand even the instant death of Metatron's ultimate laser--abilities require action to trigger their manifestation, in contrast with the way Incarnate techniques are generated through the imagination. Thus, Haruyuki's powerful imagination won't help him this time!While Haruyuki is stumped at how to even begin this difficult task, Ardor Maiden (a.k.a. Utai Shinomiya) begins relating a sad past...
|Series Title||Accel World Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||アクセル・ワールド (Accel World)|
|Alternative Title||Accelerated World|
|By (author)||Reki Kawahara|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Comedy ,School Life ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements|
|Available since||December 19, 2017 (12:00 AM) PT / December 19, 2017 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||226pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.