Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The saga of Sword Art Online continues with three side stories set during the Aincrad and Alfheim eras. The game of death took its toll on every player in a different way--when one turns up dead on the fifty-seventh floor, the game's afoot, and it's up to Asuna and Kirito to crack the case. There's also the story of how Kirito got his Excalibur sword in Alfheim (with a little help from his friends). And when the game of death first began, Kirito learned a difficult lesson--one he would never forget.
|Series Title||Sword Art Online Light Novel|
|Alternative Title||SAO, S.A.O|
|By (author)||Reki Kawahara|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,Fall Anime 2019 ,Imouto ,Summer Anime 2020 ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||July 24, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / July 25, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||286pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.