As his clients get on in years, Kenji starts offering house call haircuts, which leads to the most emotional moment of Kenji's career as a stylist. Shino asks for someone to split the burden of clerical work at the office and the firm ends up with a very perceptive new employee. And Kohinata calls Shiro in a panic asking for help with Gilbert, and ultimately makes Shiro a very intriguing offer...
Fumi Yoshinaga / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||What Did You Eat Yesterday?|
|Japanese Title||きのう何食べた？ (Kinou Nani Tabeta?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Seinen ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Slice of Life ,Workplace ,Food ,Family ,TV Drama / Live-Action|
|Available since||March 17, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 17, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||161pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.