Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In the latest volume of Chi's Sweet Home, the titular kitten takes to the streets with unbridled curiosity. Exploring her new surroundings she encounters countless new friends, including another young feline named Cocchi. This new kitty comrade opens up a whole new world for our star. Prior to this encounter she had a mild awareness of what it was like to be a cat. To Chi, she was Chi and the Yamada's were her clan. But now with another one of her kind clearly there, she is more willing than ever to accept that a cat's world is one that she should be and will eventually be a part of. So while on a rare night excursion, our furry heroine reunites with an old friend and is introduced to a world where a whole community of cats of all shapes and sizes congregate in the twilight. This reunion with her mentor Blackie allows Chi to slowly move closer and closer to that long awaited reunion with her own cat family. Even if she is no longer searching for her own original home it is suddenly closer than it's ever been.
(C) Konami Kanata / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.