Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
One of the manga world's most intriguing artists comes the manga version of the Netflix movie, BLAME!
Steel and rust. The City structure has endlessly propagated itself for so many years that the reason for such growth has long since been forgotten. Even within such a techo-dystopia, humans still exist: The Electrofishers.
Driven to the brink of extinction, they are visited by a traveller--a man named Killy. But will his presence bring the Electrofishers ruination or hope..?
(C) 2018 Tsutomu Nihei (C) Koutarou Sekine / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||BLAME! Movie Edition: THE ELECTROFISHERS' ESCAPE|
|Japanese Title||ＢＬＡＭＥ！ 電基漁師危険階層脱出作戦 (Blame!: Denki Ryoushi Kiken Kaisou Dasshutsu Sakusen)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Completed Series ,Sci-fi ,Anime ,Horror ,Psychological ,Action ,Drama ,Dungeon / Labyrinth|
|Available since||April 30, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / April 30, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||274pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.