Digital Manga & Light Novels
A prequel to the blockbuster Attack on Titan series, Before the Fall is a three volume young adult fiction fantasy novel series set years before the events that transpire with Eren and Mikasa. Together, the second and third volumes of Before the Fall are yet another prequel story and they are for the most part separate from the story of Angel and Wall Maria.
In this collection we are introduced to a new character Kuklo, who was found as a baby crying in a mass of Titan vomit, amidst the dead titan corpses. He is called “a child of titan” and is essentially hated by the people inside the walls. Kuklo, despite his horrible beginnings and a single-functioning eye, also seems to grow unnaturally fast. He parts himself from his past and gambles on the fate of humanity by enlisting in the Survey Corps. This group functions primarily outside of the safety of the walls. And here with his strength and determination Kuklo survives and thrives.
But to accomplish this he gets his hands on the Vertical Maneuvering Equipment. Although the gear is still imperfect and causes a troublesome incident for Kuklo, he fights the titans. Whether it is because it is his fate to fight them, or it is because of his past, he fights against them.
(C) Hajime Isayama, Ryo Suzukaze / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please check the settlement page for the determined value.
* Boosted Coin will not be granted when using coupons.
* Pre-order Coin (x5) is calculated based upon the Standard Coin.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.