Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Homeless and haunted by ghosts, high schooler Kogarashi thinks his luck has finally turned when he finds Yuragi-sou: a cheap boarding house that was formerly a hot springs inn, now full of super sexy, scantily clad female tenants. If Kogarashi can use his spirit abilities to banish the ghost that haunts the inn, he can even live there rent-free! But when the ghost, a beautiful teenage girl named Yuuna, appears before him, Kogarashi takes pity on her and is suddenly not so sure about the exorcism. Will he help save Yuuna from becoming an evil spirit? And what supernatural secrets do the other boarders hold?
2016 Tadahiro Miura
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs|
|Japanese Title||ゆらぎ荘の幽奈さん (Yuragi-sou no Yuuna-san)|
|Alternative Title||Yuuna of Yuragi Manor|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,Anime ,Ghost Ship ,Best Selling Manga ,Spicy ,Onee-san|
|Available since||May 08, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 08, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||196pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.