Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
DO YOU WANT FRIES WITH YOUR HELLFIRE? A new obstacle has appeared before the Devil King-his career advancement has been denied, to the dismay of his human and heavenly coworkers. Still, Maou doesn't have time to be down in the dumps. A weakened Camio returns with the whereabouts of the final item needed in their assault on heaven. On top of that, MgRonald manager Kisaki received a transfer order and will be leaving Maou's location in totally new hands! With the Devil King's plans to become a full-timer quashed, will he even stay in Japan much longer?
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Devil Is a Part-Timer! Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||はたらく魔王さま! (Hataraku Maou-sama!)|
|By (author)||Satoshi Wagahara|
|By (artist)||029 (Oniku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Anime ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Non-Human ,Workplace|
|Available since||September 22, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / September 22, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||215pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.