RIOTS ARE ALL THE RAGE
Now that the drama with Tsubasa has cooled down, Ryo is living out and proud at school, and he and his friends are back on track to create new designs for Boys Run the Riot. While doing so, Ryo bumps into a fan named Joe, who has been running his own fashion brand for 20 years. Under his tutelage, Boys Run the Riot gets put to the test to think up their brand message, motif, and concept...in order to prepare for their brand's debut at Joe's exhibition! Meanwhile, Ryo and Jin must decide whether to hide from their families, or invite them along to the exhibition and reveal their true selves... The boys who once dreamed of changing the world with their clothes are now ready to take the stage, and they're not exiting without causing a riot!
Boys Run the Riot Keito Gaku/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.