Shao and Dao: twin brothers who face an uncertain future. One will be chosen to lead the clan, while the other’s family line will end. As the superior rider and archer, Shao seems the obvious choice, but when a terrible injury leaves him unable to do either, the elders’ decision becomes less straightforward. Far from wishing the worst for his brother, but fearful of facing that fate himself, Dao’s conflicted feelings lead him and Shao to forge a new path ahead—one that only one brother may tread...
|Series Title||Tales of the Kingdom (Manga)|
|By (author)||Asumiko Nakamura|
|Translated by||Kei Coffman|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Historical ,Family ,Seinen|
|Available since||December 13, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / December 13, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||196pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.