Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
YOUR ADVENTURE ON THIS WONDERFUL WORLD!The fantastical, wacky adventures from the famous Konosuba series come to life in this tabletop role-playing game. This book contains everything players and game masters need for questing like Kazuma and his merry gang of misfits. Fancy playing as a Crimson Magic Clan Wizard? You can.What about a Priest devoted to the Axis sect? Weird, but you can. Theres even a replay section where Natsume Akatsuki, the author of the Konosuba novels, plays a session! So what are you waiting foran edict from Eris herself? The Adventurers Guild could always use a new party!
|By (artist)||Kurone Mishima|
|By (author)||Natsume Akatsuki|
|Genre||Game ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Bonus Items|
|Available since||March 28, 2022 (07:00 PM) PT / March 29, 2022 (11:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||325pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
[Bookshelf Cover Image] Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! TRPG
After the eBook is successfully purchased, a link to download the illustration will be sent to your Message Inbox.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.