With news of vampires in Hong Kong, John Sinclair sets out to investigate. Little does he know, it's a trap! In his efforts to hunt down his partner, Suko meets a mysterious lady — will he win her heart, or will she kill them both first?
May they be lurking in London or across the world, demons never rest. With news of the rise of vampires in Hong Kong, John Sinclair is called to investigate. Perhaps a word with the reporter, Mike Kilrain, will set things straight... Suko, meanwhile, visits his old master, the great Li Shen, only to be told that John has walked right into a trap! But in his efforts to hunt down his partner, Suko falls for a mysterious lady called Shao — will he win her heart, or will she kill him first? Accompanied by new allies and with an appearance from the renounced Professor Zamorra, will Sinclair escape with his life?
But evil is never without company, and John also has to travel to a French monastery to decipher the mystery behind "aeba". Just what could it mean? The final story in this volume sees John head to Wales, where he has to prevent the nachzehrers from rising...and do battle with a familiar face.
Copyright © 2015 Bastei Lübbe AG, Cologne Illustrations © NAMCOOo
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.