Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
BIG FISH IN A SMALL BATH!
The ill-fated Tatsumi, who used to live alone, is now the unwitting host to a growing menagerie of undersea creatures. His bathtub has become the abode of the self-indulgent merman, Wakasa, with regular visits from his aquatic friends--the octopus Takasu, the shellfish Maki, the jellyfish Mikuni, the shark Agari, and the newest member, the starfish Goromaru. With the New Year upon them, it's time for sweets, bean-tossing and more, but can a tub this small possibly hold a crowd this large?
(C) 2012 Itokichi
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.