Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Next stop on the party's quest to defeat the Demon Lord: Yutith's Tomb, home to undead monsters. It's a great place to level up a bunch of novices, but there's just one problem -- the hero is terrified of the undead! On the bright side, the party may have finally found a priest to join their quest. She's an apprentice and can't cast any spells, but that's still better than nothing, right? In the meantime, the party's previous priest, Ares, trails behind them, providing support in secret -- and pulling a few strings -- until they can defeat the Demon Lord once and for all.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Defeating the Demon Lord's a Cinch (If You've Got a Ringer)|
|Japanese Title||誰にでもできる影から助ける魔王討伐 (Darenidemo Dekiru Kage kara Tasukeru Maou Toubatsu)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Full-size Illustration ,MOST WANTED|
|Available since||November 27, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / November 27, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||312pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.