Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Six different authors take turns skewing the norms of the isekai genre in this compilation of short stories. Whether you've planned for your otherworld trip or got teleported by accident, it's good to know what to expect on the other side!
Traveling to another world, either by accident, magic summoning, death, cruel twist of fate, on a research assignment, or just on vacation, means dealing with a whole lot of change all at once. In this compilation, the authors of the SAKKA KEIHAN writing circle explore the ins and outs of what to expect when you've been transported to another plane of existence.
Six different short stories cover the authors' ruminations on how to get by in these other worlds, whether you're headed over voluntarily or finding yourself just trying to survive.
You'll probably want to bring a towel; things are going to get slimy. Don't think it'll save you from a fireball, however.
Copyright (C) 2019 Sakka Keihan, Jiyu Dassou Kyokai Henshu-bu Illustrations by Shinobu Shinotsuki
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Isekai|
|Japanese Title||異世界ヒッチハイク・ガイド (Isekai Hitch Haiku Gaido)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Comedy ,Completed Series ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||April 14, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / April 14, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||112pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.