A Retired Hero tries to rebuild the Demon King's Army---a story for those of you who are struggling with work!
After saving the world, the strongest hero Leo became someone who is not wanted in the peaceful human world. He was too strong.
Exiled, he seeks a job at the Demon King's Army, which he had defeated and needs to be rebuilt.
The Army had many problems: too much work, financial troubles, etc. Leo starts to make things better using his power.
Leo encounters Echidna again, and asks her why she invaded the human world. There was an unexpected story---!
This is the comic version of the Japanese novel which won one of the major online prizes for novels!
(C)Quantum, (C)Nori Kazato, (C)Hana Amano
|Series Title||<Chapter release>I’m Quitting Heroing|
|Japanese Title||勇者、辞めます (Yuusha, Yamemasu)|
|Alternative Title||Dropout Braver|
|Character Design||Hana Amano|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Simulpub Release ,Seinen ,Sci-fi ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Harem ,Romance ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Workplace ,Demon Lord / Demon King ,Anime ,Spring Anime 2022 ,Succubus|
|Available since||August 06, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 06, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||17pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.