Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The 18th hole is the hardest at Irozaki， and Kasane played it masterfully. She's onto the selection match final at last!
Her next opponent is Chip， who is said to be a ”putting genius” and is also her closest ally. Concluding that she has no chance at winning using her replacement putter， she takes her old broken putter in for repair， and strengthens her resolve towards battling it out in the final round. She learns that Chip's circumstances go far beyond what she had imagined， however， and ends up feeling torn when she sees his determination to come out on top for the sake of his family.
(C)KEN KAWASAKI & TECHU IMATANI / Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha， Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||KASANE NO TAO, Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||かさねの道 (Kasane no Tao)|
|Publisher||Jitsugyo no Nihon Sha, Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Seinen ,Sports ,Completed Series|
|Available since||December 25, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / December 26, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||23pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.