Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
High school freshman Iroha's life is about to change. Her mother just got remarried, and they're both moving in with her new partner and his sons. The elder son is really hot, but he's far from normal... And together with his cute younger brother, she's now stuck with them both morning, noon, and night! The mean elder brother and Iroha just can't see eye to eye, and as the distance between all three of them decreases, cohabitation has never been so heart-poundingly exciting!
(C) Yuji Onda / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends May 24, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Beware the Kamiki Brothers!|
|Japanese Title||神木兄弟おことわり (Kamiki Kyoudai Okotowari)|
|Alternative Title||Be careful with the Kamiki Brothers!|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Comedy ,School Life ,Romance ,Completed Series ,Sweet ,School Of Love ,Comedy April Promotion ,Kodansha promotion: Shojo & Josei|
|Available since||May 01, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 01, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||179pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.