Carefree Asahi's school is divided into two curriculums: one for ace students who devote their lives to serious study, and one for ... shall we say, students who care more about enjoying life than having good grades (like Asahi herself!). When Asahi's dorm suddenly burns down, her options are to live with her aunt far, far away (leaving no time for hanging out after school), or accept the class presidents' generous offer for her to move in to the smart kids' dorm, where she must pretend to be a stick-in-the-mud studier or lose her housing. But her first night there she helps a mysterious boy back into the dorm after he breaks curfew ... and she must decide if her crush is worth breaking the smart kids' rules.
Nikki Asada / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.