Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Taiga is a strong-willed sixteen-year-old who keeps the super-dangerous beast-boy Anri as a pet. Thanks to Anri's support, Taiga's love for Kurogane, the next head of a major cosmetics company, is finally requited. But when Anri notices the slight waver in Taiga's feelings, even as she basks in Kurogane's love, he obviously takes advantage of it!! And the appearance of the beautiful Student Council President Rekka heats things up even more dangerously! This stormy sixth volume is almost too much to handle!
(C) Pedoro Toriumi / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Nov 30, 2020
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Black Panther and Sweet 16|
|Japanese Title||黒豹と16歳 (Kurohyou to 16-sai)|
|Alternative Title||Black Panther and Sixteen|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Comedy ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Harem ,Romance ,Completed Series ,Spicy ,Kodansha promotion: Delicious Delicacies|
|Available since||February 06, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / February 06, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||158pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.