A lone gamer finds himself inside his favorite game! A dream-story for all gamers!
Souma Sagara, a lone gamer (bocchi), loves this online game "The Catfolk Realm" although it is famous for too much bugs.
One day, Souma's cousin who was angry for him forgetting a promise with her, accidentally activates an ancient magic item which was found in their family's shed.
And the next moment, he found himself inside that game as a living player!
Souma remembers all the bugs and tips to play the game, so he enjoys living in the game world. But then he realizes something...he is living in this world, so what will happen to him when it's GAME OVER...!?
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.