"In accordance with Lady Murasaki Sakurada's will, her fortune and myself belong to you now." A man saves Ritsu from being hit by a car. He's beautiful, with hair as white as snow, but he's claiming that he belongs to her now! The man, Ren, blithely explains that he's come to the orphaned Ritsu in accordance with the will left behind by Ritsu's great-grandmother. Ritsu is shocked and confused, but the man seems nice enough... And his fingers and gaze seem to seek her almost madly...
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.