Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Socializing was never this Pathetic...
Hasegawa Kodaka, a boy with few friends, along with his beautiful classmate, the oddball Mikazuki Yozora, form the Neighbors Club, a group dedicated to making friends. While this sounds innocent enough, the only people who end up joining the club are total freaks and outcasts. Together, they geek out over RPG games, pit imaginary friends against each other, and wreak havoc in one another’s lives while struggling to build social skills. Can black sheep like these really learn to become friends? And for a hot-blooded guy like Kodaka, why must everyone else in the club be females who are so attractive yet so insane?!
(C) Yomi Hirasaka, (C) Itachi
|Series Title||Haganai: I Don't Have Many Friends|
|Japanese Title||僕は友達が少ない (Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai)|
|Alternative Title||I Don't Have Many Friends|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Comedy ,School Life ,Anime ,Tsundere ,Imouto ,Maid ,Completed Series|
|Available since||September 29, 2015 (08:00 AM) PT / September 30, 2015 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||182pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.