Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The true nature of humanity is exposed in confinement. In this new experiment, the students are to choose who is deemed "most unnecessary," and the individual will suffer countless injuries. As the experiment ramps up to a terrifying conclusion, Mikio Yumesaki finally reveals the truth of his goals and the greatest experiment that will test the goodness in humanity. "Can you kill me?"
The Shadows of Who We Once Were Yae Utsumi/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.