When the 27 students who graduated from class 6-2 of Shinozuka Elementary gather for their class reunion years later, they were locked in the now-abandoned school by their classmate, Mikio Yumesaki. He conducts trials and experiments, all for the sake of "testing one's goodness under extreme circumstances."
26 high school students and one teacher are locked up in an abandoned school building. The culprit is Mikio Yumesaki, a psychopath trying to "experiment" on the goodness of people's hearts and the weakness in their will. No one saw it coming when one of the 27 turned on their allies and killed a student. Cornered and scared, the students decided to take justice into their own hands, but the outcome was something no one would have been able to predict.
The Shadows of Who We Once Were Yae Utsumi/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.