Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In order to search for the missing Aono-kun, Yuri goes to his house with Fujimoto. There she meets Aono-kun’s younger brother, Teppei. What is the secret he says his brother has? And what is the meaning of the X carved into Yuri's stomach? Meanwhile, the younger brother of Hiroto, the elementary schooler who participated in the Yotsukubi-sama ritual, comes back to life! This love comes at the cost of her life. The living and the dead… Don't miss the fifth volume of this horror / forbidden love story of a couple from separate worlds!
(C) Umi Shiina/ Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||I Want To Hold Aono-kun So Badly I Could Die|
|Japanese Title||青野くんに触りたいから死にたい (Aono-kun ni Sawaritai kara Shinitai)|
|Alternative Title||I Want to Die Because I Want to Touch Aono|
|Genre||Manga ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Supernatural ,Drama ,Spicy|
|Available since||September 24, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / September 24, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||189pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.