Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Thwart the Balt-Rhein Empires invasion of Torqye! With the Pashalu's forces crippled in the wake the Dert Sultanluk's rebellion, an attack by the Empire could prove disastrous! In an effort to stand against the Empire through the power of commerce, Mahmut makes his way to the mercantile metropolis of Argyros. There, he encounters Niki, a young girl whose livelihood as a merchant is in jeopardy following the death of her father. How could Mahmut possibly plan to steal the Empire's influence and give Torqye the upper hand without the use of weapons? Watch as his quick wit and tactical genius works miracles!
(C) Kotono Kato / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Altair: A Record of Battles|
|Japanese Title||将国のアルタイル (Shoukoku no Altair)|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Historical ,Shounen ,Anime ,Kodansha: Epic Stories ,Kodansha promotion: Shonen & Seinen SALE|
|Available since||May 15, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 15, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||209pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.