Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Sekka Kamuragi, a "disaster" who can repeatedly regenerate and wields an overwhelming rage. These are the humans who stand against him even while repeatedly facing loss and despair. Iruma, Kyujin, Ren-Ren, Vanilla, and...Tsunashi. What is this "human" figure that they reach after the ultimate battle? And, what is the shape of the "future" that they will open up? Embrace hope and live. Stick to your will and live. The ultimate final volume of the survival battle "puppet show" that illuminates humanity's light in this world of despair.
Nomura / Kurando / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Dolly Kill Kill|
|Japanese Title||ドリィ キルキル (Dorii kirukiru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Drama ,Shounen ,Horror ,Supernatural ,Halloween Coin Fair 2021 ,Halloween Horror ,Halloween Supernatural & Magic ,Kodansha promotion: Game Day|
|Available since||February 16, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / February 16, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jan 31, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.