Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Taisuke and Yuta, still searching for Hirose and Megumi, discover another comrade. After rushing into a house that has been recently damaged by a comrade attack, Yuta senses the comrade in the woods. When they run to follow the comrade, they are attacked by Nami Kusunoki who calls forth ice blades from her fist. She can throw the ice blades, making whatever they stick to explode. Nami has been hunting comrades since the killing of her brother by another comrade, and is out to kill both Taisuke and Yuta
(C) Tadashi Kawashima, Adachitoka / Kodansha Ltd.
|Japanese Title||アライブ 最終進化的少年 (Alive: Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen)|
|Alternative Title||Alive: The Final Evolution, Alive: Last Evolutionary Boy|
|Author||Tadashi Kawashima / Adachitoka|
|Genre||Manga ,Sci-fi ,Action ,Adventure ,Supernatural ,Completed Series|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||218pages (*note)|
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.