Blue Elysium is a newly constructed, additional manmade isle off the Demon Sanctuary of Itogami Island: the latest, greatest resort, boasting pools, and an amusement park! Yaze schemes to invite Kojou and the others to the isle before its public opening, but somehow the "free" trip lands Kojou in a horrid part-time job.
Meanwhile, Sayaka Kirasaka, Shamanic War Dancer of the Lion King Agency, visits Blue Elysium as well. Her mission: to rescue the mysterious girl Yume, held captive inside a research facility. But, an unknown Attack Mage appears before Sayaka, a "Priestess of the Six Blades" using the same techniques as Yukina!
|Series Title||Strike the Blood (Light Novels)|
|Japanese Title||ストライク・ザ・ブラッド (Strike the Blood)|
|By (author)||Gakuto Mikumo|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Sci-fi ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Anime ,Non-Human ,Vampires|
|Available since||May 22, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / May 22, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||258pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.