Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Saya and Yuto were best friends before they decided to start dating at the end of junior high. They thought they'd be glued at the hip for the next three years in high school... Until Yuto shows up at the entrance ceremony with a brand-new look, and Saya makes a rash decision when the other girls start getting nosy... That's when Amabiki-san, the one person who knows Saya and Yuto's secret, steps in. But her motives aren't entirely altruistic... As Saya and Yuto gradually mature into different people, can their relationship survive? Find out in the thrilling conclusion to this secret love story!
Uri Sugata / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Let's Kiss in Secret Tomorrow|
|Japanese Title||明日、ナイショのキスしよう (Ashita, Naisho no Kiss shiyou)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Completed Series ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||April 28, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / April 28, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.