Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
100 ARTS... 100 WAYS TO DIE The kunoichi are called back to Iga to attend the Ritual of 100 Arts. The leader-to-be of the shinobi of the Katana clan must go through the Ritual of 100 Arts, a challenge wherein the successor must break the power of all 100 Iga ninja techniquies. Momochi Orochi, the chief candidate, drags Raizo into the ritual without honestly explaining why he's needed. As the ritual goes on, we learn a terrible secret about Kagari's Shintaigo technique and find out exactly whi Momochi needs Raizo. Can Raizo help Momochi complete the Ritual of 100 Arts? Should he? Includes special extras after the story!
(C) Hosana Tanaka / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Ninja Girls|
|Japanese Title||乱飛乱外 (Rappi Rangai)|
|Genre||Manga ,Historical ,Comedy ,Supernatural ,Action ,Harem ,Completed Series ,Shounen ,Ecchi ,Romance ,Spicy|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||224pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.