"Come on! Touch me." Satoko is a 24-year-old woman who runs away from an isolated countryside to start a new life in a big city. One day, her mother calls her and tells her she's found Satoko a man to marry! Satoko would rather die... When her boss Taichi, an awkward guy with thick glasses, worries about her, she wonders if he would make a kind boyfriend. Satoko makes her move on him, but finds he's packing more than she can handle...!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.