High Britannia and the Grand Duchy of Varden invade Belgaria, but for what reason? Enter Third Prince Bastian, who, despite having supposedly run away to pursue the peaceful life of a student, is soon to bear witness to why the war truly began...
Enter Bastian, the third prince of the Belgarian Empire, soon to bear witness to why the war truly began!
Thanks to Regis’s careful planning, the princess’s return to the capital—as well as her subsequent battle with the White Wolf Brigade—ends in her favor. Altina’s army breathes a sigh of relief upon their safe return, but once again that peace is short-lived. Out of seemingly nowhere, the Belgarian Empire is invaded by its neighboring powers. Colonel Oswald Coulthard leads a fleet of steamboats from High Britannia, and the Grand Duchy of Varden launches a surprise attack on Fort Volks!
But what drove them to attack? And how exactly is Bastian, who has gone to High Britannia as a foreign exchange student, involved in the war?
Here is a tale of war, love, and politics, woven by the bookworm and the sword princess.
Copyright (C) 2013 Yukiya MurasakiIllustrations by himesuz
|Altina the Sword Princess
|覇剣の皇姫アルティーナ (Haken no Kouki Altina)
|Light Novels ,Action ,Adventure ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Shounen ,Full-size Illustration ,Royalty/Nobility
|June 06, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 06, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.