Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
With strange happenings afoot in Bahairam, Shinichi's former kidnappers Amatena and Clara flee to Eldant. Now they just have to hide… Too bad cameras are all the rage at school right now!
THE BAHAIRAMANIAN CONNECTION
On the other side of a wormhole connected to Japan is a fantasy world called the Holy Eldant Empire. A guy named Shinichi is the general manager of Amutech, a company established to foster cultural exchange - otaku culture, that is! It seems strange things are a foot in the neighboring country of Bahairam, which once abducted Shinichi - and now his former kidnappers, Amatena and her subordinate Clara, want to take refuge in Eldant. (Oh, and Amatena just happens to be Elvia's sister.) Shinichi and the others have been secretly keeping in touch with Amatena and Clara, and are happy to help. But it so happens that just at that moment, cameras have become all the rage at the school Amutech runs. Can they keep their new visitors a secret from all those camera eyes? What about from the deadly pursuers who come from Bahairam to get the runaways back?!
Copyright (C) 2014 Ichiro SakakiIllustrations Copyright (C) 2014 Yuugen
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Outbreak Company|
|Japanese Title||アウトブレイク・カンパニー 萌える侵略者 (Outbreak Company: Moeru Shinryakusha)|
|Alternative Title||Outbreak Company The Moe Invader|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Ecchi ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Romance ,Anime ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Sweet|
|Available since||October 20, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 20, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||186pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.