Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
In the MMORPG Cross Reverie, Takuma Sakamoto is so powerful that he is lauded as the “Demon Lord” by other players. One day, he is summoned to a world outside his own-- but with the same appearance he had in the game! There, he meets two girls who both proclaim themselves to be his Summoner. They perform an Enslavement Ritual to turn him into their Summon... but that's when Takuma’s passive ability <<Magic Reflection>> activates! Instead, it is the girls who become enslaved! Though Takuma may be the strongest Sorcerer there is, he has no idea how to talk with other people. It is here he makes his choice: to act based on his persona from the game!
“Amazing? But of course... I am Diablo, the being known and feared as the Demon Lord!”
So begins a tale of adventure with an earth-shakingly powerful Demon Lord (or at least someone who acts like one) taking on another world!
Copyright (C) 2014 Yukiya Murasaki Illustrations by Takahiro Tsurusaki
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different World) ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Bonus Items ,Summer 2018 Anime|
|Series||How NOT to Summon a Demon Lord Light Novel|
|Available since||December 7, 2017|
|Page count||281pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.