Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Seiji Utsumi was satisfied with just gazing at his beloved Shou-sempai from afar. But when his classmate, Yuki Kurokawa, finds out about his crush, she pushes him to take action, and his one-sided love starts moving rapidly!
During a date, Utsumi and Shou run into Kento, Shou's ex-boyfriend. The two of them leave without talking to him, but later, Kento shows up at Utsumi's school to ask for Shou's contact info. Utsumi refuses, but will that be the end of it...?
Meanwhile, Utsumi and Kurokawa are managing to preserve their friendship, but when a new member of the tennis team falls in love with Kurokawa at first sight, the delicate balance starts to get shaken up...!!
Kei Sasuga / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||GE: Good Ending|
|Japanese Title||ＧＥ～グッドエンディング～ (Guddo Endingu)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Completed Series|
|Available since||February 16, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / February 16, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.