In this new spinoff of the hit manga, a newbie Red Blood Cell is one of 37 trillion working to keep this body running. But something's wrong! Stress hormones keep yelling at him to go faster. The blood vessels are crusted over with cholesterol. Ulcers, fatty liver, trouble (ahem) downstairs… It’s hard for a cell to keep working when every day is a CODE BLACK!
THE CONTENT OF ADULTS
There are trillions of cells in the human body, and they all have to work hard to keep that body alive. But what if that body isn't taking great care of itself? What if that body smokes too much? Or drinks too much? What if that body forgets to use protection? Why, it might find itself with all manner of dysfunction, and who's going to have to pick up the pieces? It turns out the same immune cells that fight off the common cold also have to deal with troubles of a distinctly more adult nature…
(C) Shigemitsu Harada (C) Issei Hatsuyoshiya (C) Akane Shimizu / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cells at Work! CODE BLACK|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞ＢＬＡＣＫ (Hataraku Saibou BLACK)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Comedy ,Action ,Drama ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Mature|
|Available since||September 05, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / September 05, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.