The red blood cells have a problem on their hands when their customers start refusing their sugar deliveries! The pancreas hasn't been producing enough insulin, and without it, sugar just keeps accumulating in the body and causing problems for every cell along the way! The red blood cells travel to the pancreas to set things right, but what they find there is a situation more hopeless than they could have imagined...one that could spell doom for them all! Will these determined cells be able to save their new home?
Shigemitsu Harada / Issei Hatsuyoshiya / Akane Shimizu / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cells at Work! CODE BLACK|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞ＢＬＡＣＫ (Hataraku Saibou BLACK)|
|Writer||Shigemitsu Harada Issei Hatsuyoshiya Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Comedy ,Drama ,Seinen ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Mature|
|Available since||March 24, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / March 24, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.