With a beautiful face and delicate build, he comes in every month on the same day to buy flowers, but who are they for? Should I get the nerve to talk to him? Or would it be weird to talk to him after all this time...? Guided by the small of spring, the buds that have sprouted in their two hearts burst into bloom. Outside of the title story – an eruption of high school fantasies?! Sweet, agonizing love at the age of 17, and new works, all included in this complete collection of short stories!This series has been published in Japan since 2008 which Japanese title name is "Haru no Nioi"
|Series Title||Scent Of Spring|
|Japanese Title||春のニオイ (Haru no Nioi)|
|Alternative Title||Smile Again, Nijiiro Days!, Nijiiro Days! +α, Ohanashi wo Shiyou, Fuyu ni Yureru Koigokoro|
|Genre||Manga ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Completed Series ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Drama|
|Available since||December 18, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / December 18, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||167pages (*note)|
Sale ends Dec 08, 2023
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.