Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The restaurant revival consultant Toshizo Kitakata is asked to rebuild the restaurant section of the Bay Sky Hotel in downtown Tokyo. The chef at Mihama-Tei, Tatsuko Fushimi, challenges her father's enemy Kitakata to a breakfast cook-off but loses. Kitakata then sends her a breakfast of her own. After seeing what Kitakata made for her, she realizes her mistake in thinking Kitakata was her father's enemy...!!
(C)SHIGERU TSUCHIYAMA / NIHONBUNGEISHA Co.,Ltd.
|Series Title||SHOKU-KING, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||食キング (Shoku King)|
|Genre||Manga ,Completed Series ,Food ,Workplace|
|Available since||April 23, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / April 23, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||229pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.