Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After a harrowing journey into a new body, Red Blood Cell and White Blood Cell have finally met up again in this strange new world. But the circumstances of their reunion are dire: They've just discovered that this new body has diabetes. The kidney cells grew overtaxed by having to filter too much sugar, and a terrible fate has befallen the islets of Langerhans in the pancreas... A new code black brings a slew of new complications: sleep apnea, pancreatitis, gum disease–how can any cell keep working under these conditions?!
Shigemitsu Harada / Issei Hatsuyoshiya / Akane Shimizu / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Cells at Work! CODE BLACK|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞ＢＬＡＣＫ (Hataraku Saibou BLACK)|
|Writer||Shigemitsu Harada Issei Hatsuyoshiya Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Comedy ,Drama ,Seinen ,Anime ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Mature|
|Available since||June 02, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 02, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.