Wanting nothing more than to be a dancer, Rin joins a troupe with her fellow students and soon realizes that she has two left feet. She practices and practices, but is discouraged by the lack of results and almost gives up on her dreams. Impressed by her passion and dedication, Tinker Bell appears to give her a little encouragement in the form of a little Disney magic! Now with the help of Tinker Bell's magic cards, Rin can call upon the help of her favorite Disney characters and dance her way to her dreams!
|Series Title||Disney Manga: Magical Dance|
|By (author)||Nao Kodaka|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Completed Series ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Magical Girl|
|Available since||April 23, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / April 23, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||170pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.