In this royal adventure, Kilala encounters Tinker Bell, and learns there might be a seventh princess. Kilala then enters the world of Cinderella ... and must work with the Fairy Godmother to insure Cinderella finds happiness with her prince. Along the way, she captures another jewel for her tiara. But when Kilala returns to the human world, she and Rei are captured before they can reveal their true feelings for one another. Will they be saved before it's too late?
|Series Title||Disney Manga: Kilala Princess|
|By (author)||Rika Tanaka|
|Art by||Nao Kodaka|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Completed Series ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Romance ,Magical Girl|
|Available since||April 23, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / April 23, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||171pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.