Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Aki and Peter enlist the help of B-Gourment restaurant revival consultant Toshizo Kitakata to help their struggling Champon restaurant, Dejima-Ya. Looking to start over as a ramen restaurant, Toshizo has them cook lunch for a travelling circus troupe. The performers, however, are not at all pleased with the resulting bowls of noodles. In order to get Aki and Peter to work together, they must practice... knife throwing?!
(C)SHIGERU TSUCHIYAMA / NIHONBUNGEISHA Co.，Ltd.
|Series Title||SHOKU-KING, Chapter Collections|
|Japanese Title||食キング (Shoku King)|
|Genre||Manga ,Chapter Release ,Food ,Seinen ,Workplace|
|Available since||June 05, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / June 05, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||25pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.