Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
THE WAR FOR HEALTH!
After a vicious battle, the body has finally subjugated ghastly cancer. But the damage has been done. Sensing weakness, bacteria and viruses attack the body. Distrust and confusion pit cells against one another. Can the body do what is necessary to create a healthy environment and avoid cancer's recurrence? The grief and horror of Cells at Work: CODE BLACK reach their dramatic climax in this, the last volume of the series!
Cells at Work! CODE BLACK Shigemitsu Harada, Issey Hatsuyoshiya, Akane Shimizu/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.