Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Blood is thicker than water, or so the old adage goes, but when there are skeletons in the family closet, wrathful spirits bent on avenging the sins of the past, and the threat of bankruptcy looms large, are the ties that bind a blessing or a curse?
There aren't many things more important to Jessica Bannister than chasing down her next scoop to splash across the front page of the newspaper she works for, but family is definitely one of them. After the death of her parents at the age of twelve, she has been extremely protective of her only living relative, Aunt Bell, who is as much her best friend and confidante as she is the woman who raised her, so when a run-in with a malevolent shadow being leaves her great-aunt feeling very weak, the ambitious young journalist is at pains to do everything she can for her. Luckily, this aligns with her editor-in-chief's plans, though she soon finds out that not all families are as open and honest with each other as her own, and dark secrets from the past can end up shredding the bonds between ancestors and descendants, fathers and sons, and partners and future in-laws. But when old friends and new acquaintances bring danger to her door, can her supernatural gifts keep her and her family safe?
Copyright (C) Janet Farell Illustrations Copyright (C) ttl
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.